BFP

BFP

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Royals Who Write

An interview with Dame Beth-Man is featured in the August 2017 issue of "Royals Who Write" magazine, a famous yet exclusive magazine that can be read by invitation only which means that they decide who will subscribe to it and not vice versa. I have provided the interview below to any Beth Fans who are not on the subscription list and who might find it interesting. 

Everyone had a good time at the party held in my honor on this side of the pond and I was especially surprised Miss Martian Head showed up, but then again, we are fellow equestrians.














Dame Beth-Man's interview from the magazine is
 reprinted here by permission.





#howardstern  #bethstern
#royalswhowrite   #damebethman
#royalfamily   #princess  #damehood #knights
#knighted #bloomberg  #martians


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your interview in “Royals who Write”, and thank you for the service you provide in reporting on all of the idiocy of celebrity hounds like Beth and Howard Stern! It is most entertaining. I’m so sorry to learn that your father disappeared trying to find Beth’s European modeling photos. Was your father’s disappearance a sinister plot to prevent your father from discovering the truth? My question to you is how are you so royal and yet so fabulous?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. I hate to think my dad was stopped by Beth's team of deep divers in the Bermuda Triangle, but the tentacles of BETH are far-reaching...and, it is something a person is born with, being royal and fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clarification - select people can acquire royalty but being fabulous along with it? Well, I guess it is something a person is born with :)...on another point, an end to this blog will come one day, but it is hoped the B E T H team won't stop it before I can post the final jewel in my crown, which is an actual [genuine] European modeling photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that your reign will last forever and this blog will go on as long as Beth continues taking selfies with cats or any other creatures she can use to make herself seem charitable. It is clear that you were born with fabulousness Dame Beth-Man! I do hope you achieve your quest of an actual European modeling photo, but this seems like a unicorn dream since I believe that Beth made the whole thing up! I admire your determination in this quest and I wish you the best of luck in this endeavor.

      Delete