BFP

BFP

Thursday, June 19, 2014

When was the last time you were afraid?

How about yesterday, when we found out that Beth not only showed up at the Lewyt Luncheon to honor herself, but that she also participated in a low rent fashion show. I mean, I knew there was a stupid fashion show [see prior blog entry] but not that Beth was in it. It was all an event to give Beth money in the guise of her useless position as spokesperson for the North Shore Animal League, where she is currently raising capital for her own building at the facility. Oh, forget that her husband just paid $52 million cash for a Florida fortress for his little personal surgery center in the basement and to house god knows what else. But whatever it is must be housed in several vaults...I mean, how else is he or Beth getting any television work at all? They have to have dirt on someone, right? Ok, they are getting D List work, so I guess they are extorting money and jobs from an idiot with no clout.





Marc Bouwer was the designer that put on a fashion show for this stupid luncheon and designed a gown especially for Beth since she is triple the size of real models and could barely stuff herself into that getup anyway that was designed for her. We never saw Beth on the runway I guess because of her faked broken foot of distraction since she isn't getting into any A List Hamptons events and she might have to fake a miscarriage, not sure, but why else would Howard document her tripping and/or falling in a Hamptons eatery then having her picture taken at some medical center? Let's cut Howard off at the pass, I already reported I thought Beth might spin a tale of a faked pregnancy and now a faked miscarriage...who knows, but we hope Judy O buys it.

Beth is such as ass she takes all this so seriously. Look at that bitch face trying to concentrate pretending she is really a model in a real fashion show. My gosh, the hours Howard must spend with her doctors and telling her all the men around her in white coats are "fans".

Cotton velvet gown designed for Beth in size MONSTER.

The posing monster with stupid cat ears. I guess she could be the catwoman's crazy grandmother in an upcoming horror movie.





General atmosphere at the Lewyt Luncheon and Fashion Show, June 18th








6 comments:

  1. The animal activist is spending $10 million to remodel her Palm Beach mansion instead of funding the ridiculous NSAL wing named after her deceased photo prop.

    Beth must still be on a high from parading around in front of a bunch of fossils yesterday - she hasn't yet posted another picture featuring her bad implants for 'throwback Thursday' on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SCREAMED when I saw Beth's gown hanging up - it looks freakishly not human. It did make me afraid (as your title says). But Big Bethie must be indulged ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Size MONSTER. That is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're going to steal copyright images, at least link back to the source www.catwisdom101.com. It's the first time in 6 years of blogging I was flamed big time. I'm allowing all comments including Beth bashing unmoderated as long as there is no foul language. I don't mind if helps my blog traffic. As an animal advocate and volunteer for the New Rochelle Humane Society I'm actively seeking homes for dozens of cats rescued from a horrific hoarding incident. We don't have celebrity endorsements and or a fancy shelter. There is only one cage-free room and the rest are in 5 windowless rooms in cages. I covered the NSAL as a favor and I love fashion (not that I can afford any of Marc's designs). He was very sweet to me and I hope he will help my cause. If you want to help please share any of my adoption PSAs or posts. Thanks! Btw, Beth was limping at the event. I don't judge but i do know if i had a rich husband, I would just write a check for a new shelter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea what you are referring to. I have not logged onto your blog nor did I post any comments to your blog. I wish you well in your poverty and shame allowing Beth Ostrosky Stern to invade your world as she attaches herself to anything that will get her in front of a camera and get her picture in the press. Beth is important to Beth. It is all about fame and glory for herself using anybody and any thing she can. Have a nice day and you will notice, my blogs comments are moderated. So stop complaining and I am so happy that a D List designer Marc Boozer was nice to you. I hope reality didn't smack you in the face too hard, but you have been used, by the best, and her name is Beth.

      Delete
    2. I love this blog more and more each day!!!

      Delete